Be Part of a Clinical Research Study in Women’s Health


Want to be involved in clinical research for Women’s Health? Join our clinical research study at the University of Hawaiʻi John A. Burns School of Medicine.

Local doctors are studying an investigational vaginal ring for birth control.

If you’re a sexually active woman 18 years of age or older and qualify for this study, you may receive at no cost:

  • Investigational birth control medication for up to one year
  • Study-related care from a local doctor
  • Possible reimbursement for time and travel

Ask your doctor for more information about this research study, and its possible risks and benefits, or contact our clinic to see if you may be eligible to participate:

University of Hawaiʻi Women’s Health Research Group
(Call or text) 808-375-3785 or email us at: